Registration Opens: 7am
Race start time: TBA – See each race box above
Race Costs ¹ :
- Parking: $5/race
- Adult 19+ ² : $45 early registration/ + $5 day of
- Junior 15-18: $35 early registration/ + $5 day of
- Junior 6-14: $25 early registration/ + $5 day of
- 5 y.o. & under: $10
- If you are not a USA Cycling license holder, we are required to charge a $10 fee for a day license. This is a required rule by USA Cycling as of 2014.
- $25 – One Day License, Cat 1 Expert , not available on Race Day check-in, required to purchase on-line at our USACycling event: >Click Here<
- Click on event : “CA MTB XC State Championships”
- Click on One-Day License selecting appropriate race date, and then takes you to Create a USAC account to apply for a One Day License for Cat 1 Expert/Experienced (One Day License for Cat 1 Expert will *not* qualify a rider for State or National, rider must hold an annual license, but is allowed for NCDirt Series racing)
Awards following races
Want to purchase an event jersey? Click here!
USACycling Mountain Bike Categories:
- PRO – Professional
- CAT 1 – Expert / Semi Pro
- CAT 2 – Sport
- CAT 3 – Beginner
Horn of the Bull Taqueria will be onsite at each race.
US Forest Service Campgrounds: Skillman Campground, White Cloud Campground
Outside Inn in Nevada City
- Pack-it-in and pack-it-out
- Bring water, bike & helmet & more cowbell
- Ride-it, Don’t-Slide-It
- Most importantly, race hard but ride friendly
“Nevada City Dirt Classic (XC)” event name is resurrected!
This event name was last used in 2000, by owners of Extreme Outfitters Bicycles, Charlie and Kim Cuisinot. We hope to see returning and new cyclists at our summer race series in Nevada County. This is a new fundraiser series, benefitting Youth Bicyclists of Nevada County Foundation Programs for school bike club youths. “Thank You” to the Tahoe N.F. for permitting us this recreational event and at the same time helping us to support our mission.
Care to win a 2017 Specialized Camber*?
Then click on over to our raffle page and get yourself in the action!
* Or equivalent bicycle based on model availability at time of raffle.