We take security and your personal information very seriously. Our entire site runs on a secure server (verify by looking at address bar above = https vs http) and we register our members through SportsEngine. You and your family’s personal information is encrypted during transmission and housed on secure SportsEngine servers and always kept private and confidential. We share with no one!
Click the button below to begin. Note: This is only the initial step in the YBONC Registration Process. In order to qualify as a full active member, you are still required fill out, sign, and turn in all required rider waivers to your school bike club advisor. These forms are required before riding with your school bike club. Your school club advisor will guide you through the process and can answer any questions.
$25 Flat Rate Membership
Why? Not only does your membership help us in providing nutrition, equipment, and training in cycling related programs for elementary and high school aged youth, you gain access to:
- Access the group rate of $65 if you register with Air Med Care Network Air Ambulance through our group plan (details when you register with us). No one wants to be in a situation of requiring air transport, but if you are, your bill will start at $25k…
- As a registered USA Cycling Member, we offer their insurance during official YBONC supported programs and events
- You are covered by our insurance when trail building/maintenance.
- Members are invited to annual events as both a participant and/or a volunteer.
- Access to Jet’s amazing cooking which includes but is not limited to: coconut shrimp, carnitas, soups, lemon bars, and blackberry cobbler.
- We are one of the most efficient, money to action not-for-profit organizations you’ll ever join. 100% pure volunteer run (1000s of hours per year) + very low overhead.
Funding directly supports:
Our Community Events:
- Summer: California Dirt MTB Series, 5 races
- Sep: Grouse Fest (collaboration trail projects with FS and local trail organizations)
- Oct: Take A Kid and Mom Mountain Biking and Bike Safety Rodeo
- Oct: United Trails Day Project(collaboration trail projects w/ Nevada Co. Land Managers)
- Fall: Womens MTB Skills Clinic & Camp
The success of a school bike club is parent and volunteer involvement, creating a model of physical fitness activity for youths, families, and communities. Engaging youths early on to physical activities as part of a healthy lifestyle reduces later onset illnesses such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, etc.
CDC-Center of Disease Control describes physical activity facts on youths:
CDC- Center of Disease Control describes parent engagement:
CDC-Center of Disease Control Youth Risks/Behavior Data and Statistics: